Rotocone Vacuum Dryer is suitable for drying of materials which cannot resist high temperature, materials which are easily oxidized, volatile materials which should be retrieved, materials that are strong irritants and poisonous in nature. The Rotocone Vacuum Dryer with improved technology integrates during operation under vacuum.
The Rotocone Vacuum Dryer facilitates enhanced drying efficiency, low temperature operation and economy of process by total solvent recovery. It helps cGMP base working by achieving optimum dust control, while offering advantages of efficient charging and discharging of materials.
The drying unit equipped with lump breakers initially breaks large lumps and subsequently powders them (in a single cone). The rotary action of the dryer together with mechanical action of the breakers cuts down drying time and gives a lump-free product.
ADVANTAGES RCVD DRYER :
- Reduces drying time
- Eliminates need for re-drying of lumps
- Handling and exposure of final product is avoided
- Gives uniform size dry product.
- System can process crystalline or amorphous powders which are prone to lumps
- Easy to clean internal surface ensures purity of product .
- Optimum and continuous vacuum maintenance during process
- Uniform material shuffling over the heated contact surface of the cone.
- Gear Box & Motor Direct Coupled and Gear Box to Cone Drive shaft Bull Gear-Pinion Gear Drive.
- Extended shaft (drive side) so that drive unit can be kept in service zone (d required).
- Vacuum loading system of wet material into the Cone.
- Internal 320 grit mirror polish and outer 180 grit mat finish.
- OPTIONALS :
- VFD for Drive Motor with RPM indicator.
- Condenser and Receiver in SS316 instead of SS304.
- Lump breakers with FLP motor, Mechanical seals and electrical slip ring joint.
- Auto Bin loading mechanism with timer control and Bins.
- Vacuum pump with FLP motor.
- Hot water system (steam heated) with tank and circulation pump.
Available Capacities : 100, 250, 500, 750, 1000, 1500, 2000, 3000 ltrs & above.